Friday, August 6, 2010

Shifter Carts For Sale

images from the Danube Canal

I like to travel on foot at the Danube channel, which has the nice effect that I always find interesting photo opportunities.

Or a saxophone player listening to, like this under the Salztorbrücke in Vienna (near Schottenring):


have Very impressed me the graffiti, which unfortunately are very short-lived and will soon be painted over . A slogan sprayed on the Danube Canal had me as a Young people the incentive to do community service. Live in such critical works since I am no longer met, but some I find quite impressive. It would be unfortunate if these works fall into oblivion. Is there really a museum for street art?

graffiti near Schottenring 8-2010
graffiti near Schwedenplatz 17-4-2010
18-3-2010
23-3-2010
28-2-2010


Sometimes we witness a real event, for example, that fire in the "Skykitchen" building in the Alserbachstraße / Peace Bridge:
fire on 16-07-2010 Alserbachstraße / Peace Bridge

Sometimes to see a "real" work of art like this Water slide (in Donaukanl there swimming is forbidden):
art object near Roßauer border
Finally, I am always on people with cool T-shirts:
near Roßauerlände, 2010-05-27



0 comments:

Post a Comment