Sunday, November 7, 2010

Can You Bleach Converse

[Blog] Latest from Blog Hausen

exchanged a few words with anima this afternoon were enough to once again to see what makes my blog Sun

Actually, I had toyed with the idea completely move to another provider after apparently complete Blogspot Google has been abandoned and / or really had no one interested in the further development of the whole story - motiviationstechnisch was somehow depressing to see all the different blog providers dash for miles ahead and rumzukrebsen here with a 2005's technology. It's not time yet to Tag clouds or last.fm widgets, but mainly the design and here again the backend was fairly modest. In css I wanted to enter but not return, but simply lack the time and the will.

Speaking of time: The end is not really since the MBA has become scarce. This was also erp4students , sodas this year again 3 times 180 hours of online course on Beech stood. While others spend else for their pain Blog responsible, I must admit that facebook has most (online) cost me time and also responsible for's "foreign items" has been misused. Scandal! - I know.

As so often I could do better now ... well, * could *. But honestly, I must say again that I must first get used to blogging. At least, the new look and many new gadgets (by which I am yet to work through -! Spelling) place to start. Should it somehow be possible, facebook, blog spot and possibly a smartphone (Coming soon) to connect, that would be of course the best solution to appear here again more posts (can). Next big thing, so to speak;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment